Heavy Eddy now has high quality performance inflatable paddle boards!
This flagship inflatable has many capabilities in its design. At 305 liters this board can carry any size person and has extra volume for added stability. Designed for an equilibrium of speed and stability, its hydrodynamic shape carries plenty of speed and a width of 32″ is enough to keep even a beginner stable.
We’ve tested its downriver and whitewater capabilities here at home in the Chattahoochee Valley, California’s Class II South Fork American River, and the Potomac River’s Little Falls and were very pleased with its performance. It surfs Great Wave (the last rapid in the wave train on Columbus Georgia’s whitewater park), punches rapids, explores backwaters, and can paddle up stream from eddy to eddy.
- Flat Water
- River Surf
- Ocean Surf
- Down River
- 11′ Long, 32″ Wide, 6″ Thick
- Moderate Rocker at 6″ High
- Volume: 305L
- Comfort Carrying Handle Wrapped in Neoprene
- High Grip Diamond Pattern Deck Pad With Diamond Shaped Kicker Pad and Raised Index Bar
- Heavy Duty Military Grade PVC Tarpaulin
- 6″ Industry Best Drop Stitch Construction
- Double Wrapped Rails For Added Rigidity and Extreme Durability
- High Impact, Reinforced 10.5″ Single Fin Box
- 30 LBS
- Comes With Heavy Duty Travel Backpack, High Pressure Pump, Aluminum/Fiberglass Paddle, Fin, And Repair Kit